I’m currently working on:
I’m aiming to write one book per year, so this should keep me fairly busy!
Future books I’m keen to publish include:
- Plural workbook and/or graphic memoir: Bringing together my existing work around plurality, in a zine/comic format with further zines and comics.
- Understanding our selves through erotic fantasies: A mash-up between erotic fiction, memoir and self-help on the theme of erotic fantasies.
- Erotic novels: In relation to the above project I am working on a trilogy of erotic novels, applying a similar approach to the approach I apply to self-help (i.e. what would erotic fiction look like which aimed to be inclusive of diverse bodies, practices, and relationships, and which put consent at the heart).
- Not writing: A memoir/self-help style book based on my own writing practice and writing mentorship experience about the importance of self-consent in writing.
- Walking conversations: A book based on a number of walking conversations with important people in my life.
- Everyday Horrors: A mash-up between ghost stories and self-help, exploring how we can understand ourselves through horror themes